30 Apr Happy Children’s Book Week!
Posted at 14:38h in Read & Write
Happy Children’s Book Week! Someone should make a greeting card to send to all our book-loving friends and family. The card would be the very best if it were loaded with all the best places to look for the next great read.
Hey, wait a minute. WE can do that for you. We love Listopia on Goodreads, which is a great way to see what people are reading and recommending. If you haven’t discovered it yet, you’ll find it to be a treasure trove of great suggestions. It only takes a few minutes to dig a bit for your favorite genre—the lists are endless. Here are some of our favorite links for kids books to get you started (and while you’re there, it would be awesome if you’d like or even add your favorite Pack-n-Go Girls Adventures!):
- Girls Mysteries
- Best Chapter Books for Young Girls
- Best Mysteries for Young Readers
- Americans Abroad in Juvenile Fiction
- Fun Books for Elementary Schoolers
- Books for Seven-Year-Olds
- Books for Eight-Year-Olds
- Books for Nine-Year-Olds
- Best Multicultural Books for Children
- Multicultural Children’s Books